Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Biratnagar customs adopts state-of-art technology


The Biratnagar Customs Office has started online tracking system to check the inflow and outflow of vehicles, the first of its kind of technology in the country.
The online system will have a detailed record of every vehicle passing through Biratnagar customs, the Finance Ministry said, adding that the software will help scrutinise the activities of vehicles.
Biratnagar Customs Office has also upgraded other facilities. Inaugurating the newly upgraded facilities, finance secretary Krishna Hari Baskota said that improved service at customs point will help reduce revenue leakage.
The customs office has upgraded its examination room, shed to store consignments, and arrival and departure room, the first of its kind in the country, he added.
Similarly, the office has also started passenger scrutiny room and consumer help desk. The customs office now will have a systematic mechanism to register complaints from consumers too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I comment whenever I especially enjoy a post on a website or
I have something to contribute to the conversation. It is caused by
the sincerness communicated in the article I looked at.
And on this post "Biratnagar customs adopts state-of-art technology".
I was moved enough to post a thought :-P I do have a couple of
questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or do a few of these comments appear as if they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I'd like
to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you list every one of your community sites
like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter
feed?

my website: only the best review